Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quick Tip

 
     Hey guys!

           So I am just going to say a quick little thing.

           Have you ever had THE book? You know, the one that makes your head spin? Like when the character's heart breaks, yours does too. When they're happy, you feel like you can bounce off the walls. When they fall in love, your heart is soaring with them. When they meet their dream guy, you wish some one could hold you like he does. When they hate someone, you find yourself hating that same imaginary person. And when they are about to do something stupid, you scream at the book and throw it across the room. ;)

           These are the books that I am searching for to give to you. Ones that makes your head spin and so on. These are the reasons why I love to read; I love to feel the emotion when I am sad, or in need of some emotion. I love when I can give other people the opportunity to feel all of this, and that is why I made this blog.

             See you tomorrow!

                    -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment