Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quick Tip

        Hey guys!

             Still no book soooo... more tips! Whohoo!

            So, you know that I hate buying books because I am NOT going to read them again. I mean, why spend all that money when you can go to your local library and get unlimited books for free? Alright, so I get embarrassed sometimes because I bring like eight books out of the library at once. If this is what is holding you back, I have a simple solution. Almost every library gives out bags for you to carry your books in, so that is an easy solution that will let you get as many books as you like.

            In other news, today at school, I broke a desk and fell out of my chair in two different classes. It is safe to say that I am a klutz. Ha Ha.

          See you tomorrow!

                   -KRISTEN

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever trip out of the library carrying all those books?!!!

    ReplyDelete