Monday, May 14, 2012

Quick Tip

Hey guys!

       So I don't have a book right now so I am just going to be giving some tips,sorry.

       Alright, so when you finish a really good book and you see someone struggling or bored out of there mind with the book their reading, offer up some ideas on books that you've read. Don't be selfish! Also, though, make sure that before you start listing off all of your books, that you ask them their taste because if they don't like the books you like, they will just space out and you will be waisting your time. But when they do take your advise, it feels really good, trust me.

        Also, I like to tell everyone about my books in detail, so no one really listens. BUT, if you are like me you need to tell someone, so that is why I started my blog. You should too! You get to tell everybody who comes to your page about your books and they will actually listen!!! And you get the satisfaction of knowing that people will go out and READ the books you told them about. How cool is that?!?

            See you tomorrow,
                        KRISTEN

     

No comments:

Post a Comment