Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Hobbit

Hey guys!

        So right now I'm just going to tell you a little about the book I'm reading in school.

        It's called The Hobbit and I HATE it!!! Truth be told, I usually just take out my own book and read it while listening to the Hobbit. Yeah, you read me. We don't even read it. We have to listen to the freakin thing. Even thought I don't like the book, the man who reads it is super very good!


        I am not EVEN going to start telling you guys about this one. I mean, my aunt really loves the J.R Tolkien trilogy Lord of the Rings, but she doesn't really like The Hobbit, which, by the way, is the unannounced first book of Lord of the Rings.

        I myself do not really like the Lord of the Rings. But know this: I will never again read or advise people to read The Hobbit.

     See you tomorrow
                -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment