Friday, May 25, 2012

Response

Hey guys!

      So I am still working on my book, but I have some comments to answer. Umm, so actually no, I have never tripped going out of the library, but I have almost got hit by a car. TOTALLY MY FAULT!!!

      Also, someone asked about why don't I use digital books. Well that is because of how I get the books. You have to use a Nook or one of those other electronics ( I can't think of any more:) ). I like the feel of turning the page and the rush of going to the library. I know that I am a dork, please don't comment on that. Ha Ha.

      Although, I have thought about getting one, but I always talk my self out of it. I mean I can't even bring it to school and that is what I do half of the time I am there. Again, please don't comment on that.

      Thank you all sooo much for your comments and views. Please follow me and see what I have to say every day. Keep the comments coming!

           See you tomorrow!

                     -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment