Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nevermore



                 Hey guys!!

             Aaaaaahhhhhh! I am sooooo excited to familiarize you with the book Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. This is my favorite book at the time! I finished it a while ago, but I NEED to blog about it.
(it might be a little creepy)

             When cheerleader, Isobel Lanley, is assigned to work with goth, Edgar Allen Poe fan, Varen Nethers, on an English lit project, she is swept up into a scary-wonderful world.

             At first, Isobel just thought that Varen was a weirdo, but then she was taken into his world. As Varen and Isobel grow closer, a dark force is keeping them apart. It wants to take Varen for its own, and for Isobel, that is not an option. Will all of Isobel's fighting pay off, or will Varen be taken from her forever?

             I balled after I read this book! And, after I finished it, when I would tell people about it, I would start to get teary-eyed and have tears rolling down my face! ;). Creagh does an amazing job of introducing the characters and building on that. I really hope that you absolutely love this book!

                See you tomorrow!

                         -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment