Friday, May 11, 2012

13 to Life

Hey guys!

     I am just sooo excited to tell you about this new book I read, 13 to Life!! This book has everything in it: romance, jealousy, action, and betrayal!

     After Jessie Gillmansens mom dies, everything changed, even her home town of Junction. All Jessie wants to do is graduate high school and get out of Junction, but showing a new hot guy around school, Pietr Rusakova, is not helping her fly under the radar. Jessie is going to soon find out that Pietr and his family are more than good looks and a pretty accent and is hiding a dark and dangerous secret that could change Junction forever.

    This book is part of a series. No, I will not be writing about the other books because there are four others and if-when- you like this book, the others just keep getting better! 

         I just finished the fourth book and got a reserve on the fifth, but it doesn't come out until august!!! My life sucks!

    I almost forgot, the other four books are: Secrets and Shadows, Bargains and Betrayals, Destiny and Deception, and Rivals and Retributions.

    These books broke my heart, got my adrenaline up, and made me fall in love. There hilarious and wonderful and I loved them from the first page!!!!

          Have fun,
               - KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment