Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sarah Dessen books

       Hey guys!
       So today I am going to start with my favorite author to date, who is Sarah Dessen. She has written eleven books: Along for the Ride, Dreamland, How to Deal, Just Listen, Keeping the Moon, Lock and Key, Someone like you, That Summer, This Lullaby, The Truth about Forever, and finally, What Happened to Goodbye. This long list of fantastic books is just that, fantastic. Sarah Dessen has a perfect view of what happens in our lives that can be related to by teenagers and grown-ups alike! I strongly advise you to read these books in your free time! They are all about the hard job of growing up: The difficulties they face, the new lifestyles they go through, their love lives, and the friendships they make.

       I was going to spend a day talking about each of these books, but there's just so many other books that i have to get to, i figured that i would rap this section all into one. One of the coolest things about these books is that they all play a part in one another.


       In each one of these books, the character faces something different and new. I promise you that by the time you finish this list I'm giving you, you will love Sarah Dessen as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment