Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Introduction

        Hey guys, It's Kristen. This blog is going to be about all things books: authors, titles, series, everything. All I know is going to go into this, book by book, day by day.

        The first series I remember reading was Nancy Drew. I remember always wanting to be like the person in the book I was reading, and I am still like that today. I love fiction, always have, always will. You will never see me writing about a book centered around an animal or a real person unless I have to read it for school. I love all books - save for the ones I just mentioned - from gory, ( you must read Dia Reeves' Bleeding Violet) to true love ( read all Sarah Dessen books). There have only been a handful of books that I started to read, but never finished because I could not put myself through any more torture.

        Before you ask, yes, I do judge a book by It's cover... USUALLY. After the cover has passed my first test, I move to the inside of the jacket for my final evaluation. This might seem a little weird or crazy, but I just don't want to waste my time reading books that aren't worth it. And no, I don't like reading books twice. In fact, I hate it. I just get books from the library because what is the point of reading them again if I already know the plot of the book, right? But, when I do get a Barnes and Noble gift card, well, let's just say that their food is delicious!
(I know i should have put this as my first post, and I meant to, I just forgot to post it)
        See you tomorrow,
                       - Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment