Saturday, May 26, 2012

Evermore (second book)

       Hey guys!

          So I am not even joking when I say that the Evermore series is one of the BEST series that I have ever had the pleasure of reading!!!!!!! I just finished the second book and can't wait until my reserves on the other ones finally come in!!!

          I am not going to tell you about the second book because that might give away the first book, but let me tell you it is amazing!! Alyson Noel does a FANTABULOUS job of bringing all elements of emotion into this series. These books have me going-out-of-my-mind captivated. I seriously need you guys to read these books and give me feedback on if you like it or not. (I will probably kill you if you say you HATE it, though. ;* )

          What is your guys' perception on this series? Is it different then mine or do you agree with me?

             See you tomorrow!
                      
                     -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment