Friday, June 8, 2012

What Happened to Goodbye

     Hey guys!

          Another Sarah Dessen book I have to tell you about is What Happened to Goodbye.

            Mclean and her dad have been traveling over the U.S.A ever since the divorce. Four towns in two years. Her dad is a restaurant consultant, which is the cause of all of the traveling. Seventeen-year-old Mclean has a new name and personality for every town, but when her plan falters and cracks will her true personality come out? Will she finally allow someone to get close enough to know the real her?

               This is one of my favorite books by Sarah Dessen! I might even go as far as to say that it is my favorite! I mean, just writing about it now makes my want to go over everything in that book and just remember it! I love how Dessen really brings out the problems we face in everyday life into a new light! She has a real knack for writing!

            See you tomorrow!
                      -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment