Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar


   Hey guys!

          You soooo need to read the book The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross! Because... I am reading the second book right now, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar! They both are TOTALLY AMAZING books!!!!!!! I already told you about The Girl in the Steel Corset earlier on in one of my blogs so READ IT!!! I am going to give you a summary on The Girl in the Clockwork Collar sooo... hang tight.

                In this thrilling novel based in 1897, sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her band of "misfits" have gone to America to save Jasper. But unknown to them, Jasper is in the hands of a devious former ally, Dalton, that is forcing him to trade a dangerous machine for the girl Jasper loves, Mei. Dalton has placed a unique clockwork collar that tightens when Mei or Jasper does something bad. Can Griffin, Emily, Sam, and Finley save Jasper or will they all die at the hands of Dalton.

             I adore this book soo much I will force you to read this! %). 

           See you tomorrow
              -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment