Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bleeding Violet


      Hey guys!

        So, I just got finished painting my left hand's nails green! I usually only paint my left hand because I am right handed and when I paint my right hand, I get alot of nail polish on it. Okay, down to buisness. Today I am going to let you fathom the book Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves.

             Sixteen-year-old Hanna has a mental illness that lets her see and speak with her dead father.(It's all in her mind, of course). She is compelled to break into her mother's home in Texas. In this little strange town of Portero, Hanna finds demons and monsters beyond belief and struggles with a way-past-normal teenage love.


          Reeves is a gory writer. Her other book that I have read, which I will tell you about tomorrow, is the same as this one: very dark, very magical. I LOVE IT! Reeves has a way of making you want to read more even though it is so gory and dark!

       See you tomorrow!

              -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment