Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Entangled


    Hey guys!

          So, today I am going to write about Entangled by Nikki Jefford. I read this book on my e reader, which I might be giving back, and It was super good!

        Graylee and Charlene aren't normal twins, their witches. When Charlenes boyfriend, Blake, dumps her for another girl, she wants to kill herself or the other girl. But, unfortunately, Graylee is the one who ends up dead. Two months later, Graylee wakes up and has no idea what has happened those past two months.

            Now she find out that her mother brought her back, except that Graylee has to share her sisters body with her sister. 50/50. Every other day, Graylee comes back. Now the race is on to get Graylee's body back before it's too late.

       I love that Jefford keeps me on my toes. That I can make assumptions, but always be surprised! My hat is off to her.

               See you tomorrow!

                       -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment