Wednesday, June 20, 2012

All American Girl


       Hey guys!

                  So today is all about All American Girl by Meg Cabot. Today I would like to take a moment to say thank you to this Miss Cabot and also that if you have not liked some of her books in the past, try them one more time! I'm begging you!

             Samantha Madison has a few reasons to be worried about being in deep trouble given that: A. She's in love with her older, popular sister's boyfriend, and B. She got caught selling portraits to people and now has to go to a stupid art class. Oh yeah, also, she kind of saved the president of the United States from being assassinated and now everyone thinks that she is a hero. Now she is trying to deal with her new-found fame, her older - and genius of a younger - sister, and the possibility of there being frisson between Sam and the presidents son.

           This book made me go "awwww" and cover my smile even though no one was in sight. I loved it so much and can't wait to read the sequel. (Which I will not be blogging about).  READ IT!

                See you tomorrow!

                       -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment