Sunday, June 24, 2012

Children of the Lamp (bk1)


      Hey guys!

         So...since I am done with the week of Cabot, I am going to tell you about the series Children of the Lamp. The first book in this seven book long series is The Akhenaten Adventure by P.B Kerr. This is a great book to read to your children, or it is even good for fourteen's and younger! I know I loved it and I hope you will too!

            When twelve-year-old twins, Philippa and John have their wisdom teeth come in, they discover that they are descendants from a  long line of djinn. Now, after harnessing their powers with the help of their uncle, they are sent on a mission to free seventy lost djinn. On top of that, they have to overcome Iblis, the most evil of jdinn's.


                  Kerr is a fantastic kids writer! His books are easy to follow and understand! I loved these books when I was littler and hope you do too!

           See you tomorrow!

                    -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment