Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Airhead


        Hey guys!

                So I am going to be on a Meg Cabot kick for this week because I love her and she has soo many books that I have read!! Today the next book is Airhead by, of course, by Meg Cabot. This is the first book in a triligy. I love this triligy!!!!!!!!!

                         Emerson Watts had an accident. That is how she ended up being in the body of a teen super model after having a brain transplant. As a super model, she has a mother that has gone missing, a brother who demands answers, and a best friend who wants to bring down Stark Enterprises.  Now, juggling highschool, runway shows, and ex-boyfriends, will Em be able to uncover Stark Enterprises dark secret before it is too late?

                  I for sure am in love with this series! My older sister read this before me and loved it too. Cabot does a great job making the confusing parts easy (or easier) to understand! I just love everything that is in this book.

                                     See you tomorrow!

                                             -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment