Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lock and Key


   Hey guys!

        So I know that I already kinda covered the Sarah Dessen books, but I have to tell you about one of her books, Lock and Key.
This was the very first book by Sarah Dessen that I have read! Exciting!

           When she can no longer dodge the questions of where her mother is, Ruby is forced to move out of the yellow she was living in by herself and move in with her sister, Cora. She hasn't seen Cora in ten years, and is just meeting her rich husband, Jamie. She has everything laid out for her: a private high school, a fancy house, and the promise of collage. So why does she feel so reluctant to jump into this new lifestyle? To be Cinderella for once in her life? Also, what is the boy next door, Nate, hiding?

         Dessen does a fantastic job of keeping you hooked and wanting more great reads from her! There have only been one or two books from her that I have not liked, but that's okay, I still like her.

           In other news, my sister got her eyebrows done, and now they are a little messed up. %)

              See you tomorrow!
                    -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment