Monday, July 2, 2012

The Name of the Star


           Hey guys!

         So I literally just finished this book The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. Yyyeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!

            
                Rory, a Louisiana teen, has just moved to London to attend a boarding school there. The big news going around there is  about a killer that mimicks the "Jack the Ripper" killings. Rory believes that she has spotted him, but no one else saw him even though her roommate was right there. Now, while Rory is trying to convince herself that she is not mental, the people of London try to find out where the killer will strike next.

             I really do like this book. I know that the description I gave was not very appealing, but if I said anything more, I probably would have given important stuff away! But, no joke, it is a great book. The main character is someone you can relate to(most people who read the book will be going "Whhaaatt?" at that sentence!).

             See you tomorrow!

                   -KRISTEN
             

No comments:

Post a Comment