Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dark Divine



             Hey guys!

                                I'm back! Alright, to start off the end of this week, I am going to tell you about a book I fell in love with. It's Dark Divine by Bree Despain.

                          Grace Divine, the daughter of a pastor, had always known that something weird had gone down with her brother Jude and their childhood friend, Daniel when he left town and Jude was on her front porch laying in a pool of blood.  Three years later when Daniel returns, she has to promise an angry Jude that she will stay away despite her attraction to the dangerous boy. The closer she gets to him, the more lies start to unravel and the more danger she is in. Now, to save the ones she loves, she might have to sacrifice the ultimatum, her soul.

                               Despain captured my heart in this three part series. I just finished the last book and let me tell you, it was wonderfully amazing!!!! ( If that makes sense.) I was brought into the book and lived vicariously through the characters. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this whole series! This series really is a work of art! Despain is a genius! She needs to keep writing for my sanity! ;).

                          I will go as far as to say that these books are my favorite books ever! (so huge it needed it's own paragraph!)

                            See you tomorrow!

                                          -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment