Sunday, July 1, 2012

As I Wake


                Hey guys!

            So today is As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott. It may be the last book by her that I blogg about.

          Ava wakes up in a bed that is in  house, that is in a world that she does not know. She can't remember anything. Any memories, friends, family. Nothing. But, when the mysterious Morgan shows up, she finds herself lost in memories that she is trying to make sense of. In these memories, she finds herself in a different world as a spy for a shady government agency. As she trys to uncover her past, untold secrets are getting dug up.

               This book is very good! It was just very confusing. The characters themselves are confusing and even writing now, some parts are still confusing me! Even though what I said is true, It is still a very good book with a fantastic ending!

         See you tomorrow!

              -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment