Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Mark



        Hey guys!

          I am sorry that I haven't blogged in a while! It's that with trying to write a book and school and lazyness, I just haven't had time. So,The Mark by Jen Nadol is today's book.

         Sixteen-yearold Cassndra Renfield has always seen the Mark. A kind-of hazy glow around certain people telling her that they will die that day. Now, living with the aunt she never knew about and havig a phylosiphy-loving boyfriend, she tries to explore it more. If she can stop it and how. But the most important, If you know they're giong to die, do you tell them?

                          I remember this book being just fine. It wasn't really special or got my heart racing. There might have been a page or two that I really wanted to turn to find out what happened, but that was it. All in all, though, It's still just fine.

                                           See you tomorrow!
                                                       -KRISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment